It is wonderfully hydrating and provides an effective method for
removing dead skin cells which can prevent the full effectiveness of the Charlie Locks Professional Skincare System™.
This velvety cream base combined with our essential oils helps to improve lustre and smooth your skin’s surface without scratching it.
Our active essential oils:
- Lemon is regenerating and detoxifying. Its antiseptic and astringent properties make it the perfect partner for our gentle peeling cream.
- Mandarin is cheerful and relaxing. It stimulates your circulation while being non-irritating and non-sensitising.
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced in the body and improves hydration in the skin. It stimulates collagen production and helps to maintain your skin’s elasticity.
- This product does not contain microbeads.
Suitable for all skin concerns.
How to Use
- Deeply cleanse and generously tone your skin.
- Take a 50 pence sized amount of peeling cream in your hand and apply to your face and neck to form a generous layer.
- Push gently into your skin with fingertips to aid the cream’s peeling potential.
- Leave to dry on your face for approximately 10 minutes.
- Gently brush off the cream with your fingers. It will peel away like rubbings from an eraser.
- Rinse your face well with plenty of warm water and wipe away any remaining cream with a facial cloth.
- Generously spritz your face and neck with one of our Gentle Tonic Spritzes.
- If it is the morning or during the day, apply your choice of Moisture Lotion, Complex or Cream or our Smoothing Serum. If it is the evening, it’s usually best to let your skin breathe and regenerate overnight without additional hydration.
Use our Gentle Exfoliating Cream once a week on face and neck.This not only removes the build-up of dead-skin which can block pores and dull your skin but will greatly enhance the benefits of the full Charlie Locks Professional Skincare System™.
Ingredients ListAqua Kaolin Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil# Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil# PVP Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Oil#
Glyceryl Stearate Coco Glucoside Coconut Alcohol Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil#
Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil# Sodium Hyaluronate Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin
Citral+ Limonene+ +Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils *Organic #Natura